Please help crowdfund our campaigning
Campaigning costs money.
We want to continue to make the case for the UK to have strong links and open borders with the EU, and for freedom for people to study, live and work anywhere in Europe.
Without donations from friends and supporters, we simply won't have the money to keep on campaigning for all this.
All donations of any size are welcome:
- £25 can pay for a boost (advert) of our social media posts on Facebook and Twitter
- £50 can pay for 5,000 leaflets to be distributed door to door and at street stalls once we are out of lock-down
- £100 can pay for room hire and arrangements for an open meeting in a North East town or city once we are out of lock-down
- £250 can pay for a a social media advertising campaign
- £600 can pay for a part time organiser for a month
We don't have big sponsors, our events and activities are funded by the donations of individuals keen for us to keep our place in Europe, and to protect the rights of UK and EU citizens.
You can help and give in many ways - such as time, expertise, and in-kind, not just money. Whatever you can do or give is appreciated, but if you can help with our finances, please fill in the form below.
Thank you for your support. The information you provide above will be used to process your donation and for accounting purposes. North East for Europe and our partners will not retain your card details. If you have ticked "Send me email updates" we will use your contact details to send you news or information relating to the European Union and Brexit, updates on our campaign activities, opportunities to get involved with our campaigns and share content, and fundraising & membership. North East for Europe is affiliated to European Movement UK who may also use the information you have provided to contact you. You can opt out of any or all these communications at any time. Your information will not be shared with any other parties without your consent. For more information, please go to www.northeast4europe.org.uk/privacy