There are many things to love about being a member of the EU:
- Cleaner beaches & cleaner air
- Freedom to work, study or retire in 27 other countries
- food safety rules that protect our health and let our farmers export theior products across Europe
- protection for workers rights including 28 days holiday per year
- investment in regions such as the North East of England
- the 50 trade deals we already have with countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Japan.
For Valentines day and week, North East for Europe is celebrating some of the many reasons to love the EU, and we want everyone to share the love with family, with friends and with our MPs.